The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.15, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.1 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.15, like all past and future 5.x.y releases are backward compatible and support rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest stable ScyllaDB Open Source release is 5.2, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.x to 5.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter an issue.
Issue fixed in this release:
- Setup: scylla-fstrim.timer is enabled but not started #14249
- DynamoDB API (Alternator) stability: assertion in output_stream when exception occurs during response streaming #14453.
- DynamoDB API (Alternator) stability: Yield while building large results in Alternator - rjson::print, executor::batch_get_item #13689
- Stability: cached_file, used by index caching, will potentially cause a crash after OOM #14814
- Stability: deadlock caused by view update _registration_sem and streaming reader _streaming_concurrency_sem #14676
- Stability stack-use-after-return in table::make_reader_v2_excluding_staging() #14812