The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.6, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.2 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.6, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.2.6.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.x to 5.2.y
- Please let us know if you encounter an issue.
Issue fixed in this release:
- Setup: scylla-fstrim.timer is enabled but not started #14249
- DynamoDB API (Alternator) stability: assertion in output_stream when exception occurs during response streaming #14453.
- DynamoDB API (Alternator) stability: Yield while building large results in Alternator - rjson::print, executor::batch_get_item #13689
- Stability: an extremely rare case can cause Iterator invalidation in lsa_partition_reader::reset_state(), following by process exit #14696
- Stability: cached_file, used by index caching, will potentially cause a crash after OOM #14814
- Stability: deadlock caused by view update _registration_sem and streaming reader _streaming_concurrency_sem #14676
- Stability: partitioned_sstable_set::insert might stall when called by table::make_reader_v2_excluding_sstables. The root cause is View building from staging creates a reader from scratch for every partition, in order to calculate the diff between new staging data and data in base sstable set, and then pushes the result into the view replicas. #14244
- Stability stack-use-after-return in table::make_reader_v2_excluding_staging() #14812