The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.2, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.1 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.2, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.1.2.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.x to 5.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
- Questions? Share them in the recently launched community forum - https://forum.scylladb.com/
Issues fixed in this release:
Alternator: regression tests:
Stability: use-after-free in db/view row_locker #12168
Stability: [index cache] Multiple 800ms+ reactor stalls during nodetool cleanup (with index cache disabled) due to the local index cache not evicted gently when _upper_bound existed. #12271
CQL: in Scylla, returning incomplete results when using paging #12361 (introduced in 5.1.0 and 5.07). The issue manifests only in specific circumstances: when a page starts with a dead row. This page (and consequently the query) will be wrongfully terminated immediately. In 5.1 this has to be a row covered by the partition tombstone.