The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.8, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.0 stable branch. Like all past and future 5.x.y releases, it is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest stable branch of ScyllaDB is 5.1, and you are encouraged to upgrade.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.x to 5.0.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability:: shared_ptr accessed on non-owner cpu #11826
- Stability: use-after-free in db/view row_locker #12168
- Stability: [index cache] Multiple 800ms+ reactor stalls during nodetool cleanup (with index cache disabled) due to the local index cache not evicted gently when _upper_bound existed. #12271