The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.3, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.1 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.3, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.1.3.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.x to 5.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Memtable(s) are not flushed when cleaning up a table, leaving disowned tokens in the memtable, which might be resurrected.#1239
- Init: scylla_setup “provisioning in a similar environment” message is missing a value for --online-discard parameter #11700
- Stability: reader_concurrency_semaphore: inactive readers are only evicted on the admission path #11770
- Stability: During rebuild on asymmetric cluster several aborts and coredump happened #11923 (introduced by the fix for #11770 above)
- CQL: batch statements, inserting a row with a null key column should be forbidden #12060
- CQL: Deleting a long base partition may leave some undeleted materialized view rows #12297
- performance: build time improvement - parsers are compiled without inlining, even in release mode #12463