The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.1, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.1 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.1, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.1.1.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.x to 5.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
- Questions? Share them in the recently launched community forum - https://forum.scylladb.com/
Issues fixed in this release:
- CQL: scylla: SELECT JSON ignores the “AS” specification #8078
- CQL: fix column-name aliases in SELECT JSON #12123
- Stability: LWT insert crash if clustering key is null #11954
- Stability: segmentation fault in cases where the base table schema change while MV schema is cached #10026, #11542
- Stability: distributed_loader::run_resharding_jobs lambda use-after-free may result in a rare crash #12175
- Stability: while Raft is still experimental in ScyllaDB 5.1, a few Raft related issues are fixed in this release: #11235 #11288 #11308 #11325
- Alternator: fix wrong WHERE condition for GSI range key #11926