The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.7, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.1 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.7, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.1.7.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.x to 5.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter an issue.
Issue fixed in this release:
- CQL: UDAs do not survive restart #11309. UDF and UDA are experimental in this release.
- Stability: Node may abort if cache update fails in the middle #12068
- Stability: Scylla may abort in debug mode with UDFs enabled #12708. UDF and UDA are experimental in this release.
- Stability: types, deserializing multiprecision_int can access uninitialized memory. Found in a fuzzer-like test. #12821
- Stability: types, deserializing bool can access uninitialized memory #12823
- Stability: Segmentation fault and coredump while sync data for removing node #12958
- Stability: expr::search_and_replace doesn’t preserve the order field of binary_operator #13055. This issue was not manifest externally.
- Chunk count mismatch between CRC.db and Data.db, caused by wrong handling of EOF in the checksum calc (no user effect) #11190