The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.2 production-ready ScyllaDB Manager patch release of the stable ScyllaDB Manager 3.2 branch.
ScyllaDB Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Scylla Manager 3.2.2 includes one fix for a regression introduced in the 3.2.0 release, which causes Scylla Manager to use a repair optimization for small tables when repairing big tables from the keyspaces having a replication factor equal to the number of nodes. As result, p99 latency might increase during repair operation compared to the same operation with Manager 3.1. #3591
ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.2 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
The new release includes upgrades of both ScyllaDB Manager Server and Agent.
- Scylla Manager 3.2 Release Notes
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise customers
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 3.2 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.0 to ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.2
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 3.2.2 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)
Scylla Manager 3.2.2 support the following Scylla Enterprise releases:
And the following Open Source release (limited to 5 nodes see license):
You can install and run Scylla Manager on Kubernetes using Scylla Operator. More here.