The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.1 production-ready ScyllaDB Manager patch release of the stable ScyllaDB Manager 3.2 branch.
ScyllaDB Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Scylla Manager 3.2.1 includes minor changes to repair task schedule and parameters validation and allows checking if the Manager has CQL credentials to manage a cluster.
ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.1 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
The new release includes upgrades of both ScyllaDB Manager Server and Agent.
- Scylla Manager 3.2 Release Notes
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise customers
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 3.2 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.0 to ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.1
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 3.2.1 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)
Scylla Manager 3.2.1 support the following Scylla Enterprise releases:
And the following Open Source release (limited to 5 nodes see license):
You can install and run Scylla Manager on Kubernetes using Scylla Operator. More here.
ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.1 contains minor repair changes:
- Fixed incorrect progress display of the first task run after upgrading to Manager 3.2 #3534
- Extended sctool progress display with max supported values for ‘–intensity’ and ‘–parallel’ #3527, #3528
The output of this command has been extended to indicate whether the Manager has CQL credentials for a managed cluster #3531 .
scylla_manager_agent_http_status_code- Counts http requests directed through agent with response status code. Labeled by
code. Introduction of this metric allowed for changing Agent request log level from Info to Debug, which created unnecessary large log files #3451.
You can use Scylla Monitoring releases 4.4.4 and later to monitor Scylla Manager 3.2.1