The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.3 production-ready ScyllaDB Manager patch release of the stable ScyllaDB Manager 3.2 branch.
ScyllaDB Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Scylla Manager 3.2.3 extends the Scylla Health Check task to include additional information into the
scylla_manager_healthcheck_cql_status (#3555). This metric shows whether the manager-agent is up and running as well.
Users could face a situation in which the repair progress was reported as 100%/0%, which could be interpreted as 100% success and no errors, even though a few errors appeared. We fixed that by improving the way how we round the fractions (#3547, #3581).
With the 3.2.3 patch release of Scylla Manager, we are ensuring that repair intensity/parallel parameters updated on running tasks are respected on the retry (#3580).
Beginning with the 3.2.3 release, we started publishing linux/arm64 docker images for scylla-manager and for scylla-manager-agent (#3278), next to linux/amd64 ones.
ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.3 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
The new release includes upgrades of both ScyllaDB Manager Server and Agent.
- Scylla Manager 3.2 Release Notes
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise customers
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 3.2 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.0 to ScyllaDB Manager 3.2.3
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 3.2.3 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)
Scylla Manager 3.2.2 support the following Scylla Enterprise releases:
And the following Open Source release (limited to 5 nodes see license):
You can install and run Scylla Manager on Kubernetes using Scylla Operator. More here.