The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.20, a bug-fix production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release for ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.
- Get ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.20 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2020.1.x to 2021.1.y
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.3 to Scylla Enterprise 2021.1
- Submit a ticket
The following issues are fixed in this release (with an open-source reference):
- UX: non informative iotune warnings in scylla_kernel_check #13373
- Setup: scylla:
scylla_setupfails on RAID setup when running node setup on ubuntu 22.04 #11359
- Correctness: Data in memtable is not considered when deciding whether expired tombstone can be discarded during sstable compaction #1745
- Setup: scylla: scylla_setup script fails with: Exception: /dev/disk/by-uuid/10802a22-9562-4a01-b84f-6722eb44d300 is not found #11617
- Stability: possible use-after-move when initializing row cache with dummy entry #13400
- Docs: fix the supported release matrix to include 2021.1 and Ubuntu 22.04 combination (supported).