The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.23, a bug-fix production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release for ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.
Note that ScyllaDB Enterprise 2023.1 LTS is the latest Long-Term Support release. With 2023.1 LTS out, ScyllaDB enterprise 2021.1 support will be ended.
You are encouraged to upgrade in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
- Get ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2020.1.x to 2021.1.y
- Submit a ticket
The following issue are fixed in this release (with an open-source reference):
- Stability: On nodes with --num-io-queues smaller than the number of shards, Scylla can segfault after a service level is dropped, or if
- Stability: KMIP connector runs an endless loop with more than one failover host, ending with JMX won’t start after enabling KMIP. KMIP server is one of the alternatives for storing keys for Encryption at Rest in ScyllaDB Enterprise.
- Tooling: Incorrect sstablesPerRead values reflected in nodetool tablehistograms tools-java#330 #10089
- Logs: missing delimiter between partition key and clustering key in a large data warning #11620