The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.19, a bug-fix production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release for ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.
ScyllaDB Enterprise 2022.1 LTS is the latest Long-Term Support release, and 2022.2 is the newest feature release. You are encouraged to upgrade in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
- Get ScyllaDB Enterprise 2021.1.19 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2020.1.x to 2021.1.y
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.3 to Scylla Enterprise 2021.1
- Submit a ticket
The following issues are fixed in this release (with an open-source reference):
- Stability: maintenance operation (e.g. cleanup) can hang forever if stopped
- Performance: Fix virtio IRQ assignment, for example, for GCP deployments (EC2 and Azure don’t use virtio-net)
- perftune.py: reduce the number of Rx channels to the number of IRQ CPUs (fixes scylladb/seastar#503)
- perftune.py: add VIRTIO fast path IRQs ordering functor (fixes scylladb/seastar#1165)
- Stability: coredumps were not being generated. A fix increase systemd coredump generation timeout #5430
- Stability: Node shutdown process freezing for over 30 minutes during shut down database stage #9242
- Stability: systemd-coredump@.service should be tuned to not fail due to timeout #9837
- streaming: stale entries in system_distributed.view_build_status causes unnecessary view building during streaming #11905
- Stability: Node may abort if cache update fails in the middle #12068