The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.9, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.2 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.9, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.2.9.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.x to 5.2.y
- Please let us know if you encounter an issue.
Issue fixed in this release:
- Security: a vulnerability that allowed table permissions to be taken over by an unauthorized user #15467
- Log: Compaction throughput is incorrectly based on the amount of data written #14533
- Stability: INSERT JSON without a JSON value crashes Scylla #14709, #14705
- Stability: test_change_ip.test_change_two fails on aarch64 on debug mode. Root cause is update raft address map with obsolete gossip data #14257