The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.10, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.2 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.10, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.2.10.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.x to 5.2.y
- Please let us know if you encounter an issue.
Issue fixed in this release:
- Offline Installer: failed with “implausibly old time stamp” error #13415
- Performance: Off-strategy compaction now uses incremental compaction for run-based compaction strategies reducing temporary storage requirements. #14992.
- Performance: Optimization for avoiding bloom filter during compaction was reverted by mistake #14091
- Perframce: Repair-based node operations (RBNO) write SSTables with useless filters as a result of not feeding correct key estimation #15748. In 5.2 only replace-node operation use RBNO by default.
- Stability: A rare crash when a SERVICE LEVEL is dropped #15534
- Stability: Some gossiper apis may return stale information from non-zero shards, for example REST API gossiper/endpoint/down/ falsely reports a node down #15088, #12261
- Stability: A regression causing a crash on table drop #15097
- CQL: wrong
select *at the beginning of ttl_test. Lack of serialization of the actions that are called when keyspaces are created/dropped/modified till after all database shards apply the change caused inconsistent scan results while the keyspace changes took place.
- CQL: Reject LIMIT without any value #14705