The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.7, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.2 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2.7, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.2.7.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.x to 5.2.y
- Please let us know if you encounter an issue.
Issue fixed in this release:
- CQL: Cannot Cast Counter To Double #14501
- CQL: Missing counterasblob() function, converting from Counter to Blob #14742
- Nodetool: Incorrect output in cfhistograms/tablehistograms #10089
- Stability: LWT update with empty clustering key range causes a crash #13129
- Stability: Mitigate semaphore mismatch when possible. This does not effect Open Source users. #14770
- Stability: when tables are dropped during a running repair, a repair_tracker run failed: data_dictionary::no_such_column_family #13045
- Stability: Temporary SSTables generated by incremental compaction (used by LCS) are being incorrectly compacted #14560
- Stability: view_updating_consumer does not account for partition header size. In extreme case, this bug can cause OOM and exit when MV is created from a base table with many small partitions #14819