The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.4, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.1 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1.4, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Users are encouraged to upgrade to 5.1.4.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.x to 5.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
- Questions? Share them in the recently launched community forum - https://forum.scylladb.com/
Issue fixed in this release:
- Parallel aggregation: Timeout point sent in forward_request verb comes from seastar::lowres_clock #12458
- Docs: backport upgrade guide for ScyllaDB 5.1 to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2022.2