We are happy to announce a new update to the ScyllaDB Cloud service.
New features and enhancements:
- Added support for Scylla Manager 3.2.4.
- We’ve enhanced the Choose your Cluster section inside the New Cluster wizard:
- For each instance type we now display the amount of vCPU, Memory and Storage associated with a single node.
- The Storage column now displays the raw amount of storage for a single node.
- Hovering over the Number of Nodes information icon displays the total amount of vCPU, memory, and raw storage according to the selected amount of nodes you selected.
- We’ve improved the Add Data Center flow by displaying a confirmation upon completion of your request. In addition, we fixed an issue where sometimes multiple ZenDesk tickets were created after requesting to add a new data center.