I read the whitepaper about comparing ScyllaDb vs. Aerospike ScyllaDB White Paper | ScyllaDB vs. Aerospike: A NoSQL Database Performance Comparison, and it claims to overperform Aerospike from 30 to 40 percent. And I have some questions:
- Is it correct that Aerospike results were taken from the article
Running Operational Workloads with Aerospike at Petabyte Scale in the Cloud on 20 Nodes August 2021and weren’t running by Scylladb?
- What kind of versions were used for Scylladb and Aerospike?
- Where can I read about data type modeling for this comparison?
- What configurations were used for databases?
- Is it possible to reproduce this benchmark “locally”?