The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Enterprise 2022.2.4, a bug-fix production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release for ScyllaDB Enterprise 2022.2.
- Get ScyllaDB Enterprise 2022.2.4 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2022.1.x to 2022.2.y
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.1 to ScyllaDB 2022.2
- Submit a ticket
A list of bug fixes below, each with an open-source reference if available:
- Stability: fix a rare race condition when using LWT with CDC, that causes a test flakiness #12098
- Stability: segmentation fault crash), with one batch query, caused by an empty primary key range in LWT update #13001
- CQL API: cql transport server report an unhandled error as SERVER_ERROR to client #12104
- Stability: expr::search_and_replace doesn’t preserve the order field of binary_operator #13055. This issue was not manifest externally.
- Docker: The docker image is now more robust against different network conditions, which could cause it to fail to launch. #12011
- Stability: reader_concurrency_semaphore::clear_inactive_reads() doesn’t properly evict inactive reads. The bug manifests when creating and removing service levels via CQL. #13048
- Streaming: stale entries in system_distributed.view_build_status causes unnecessary view building during streaming #11905