The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.10, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch.
Please note the latest ScyllaDB stable release is ScyllaDB 5.0, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.10, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source - AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issue fixed in this release:
- CQL: fromJson() should accept “true” and “false” also as strings, as Apache Cassandra does. #7915
- CQL: scylla: materialized view doesn’t work if there is a “to” column #9450
- Stability on AWS EC2: From time to time Scylla reboot failed with “create *.Ec2Snitch: std::system_error (error system:110, Connection timed out)” error. #10250
- Stability: Service Levels: Node crashes during parsing of service level creation with unreserved keywords #11774
- Alternator: UpdateItem setting the same value again for GSI range key may drop the row #11801